Thursday, October 16, 2014

How to learn to play Basketball very well?

Well, first off, you need the passion and drive to play. If you don't, it's useless. Second, just watch games. I started out like that and from there, I taught myself how to dribble, shoot, and pass, which are the basics. I only took a basketball clinic 2 years after I started playing, but I do suggest you go through some sort of formal training. It really helped my game, so it should do the same to yours. After that, just go hit the courts and practice. Play basketball for two hours at least twice a week. In those two hours, do everything:


                         
                 
10th Grade AAU Boys Basketball Tryouts in Orlando


Paint Shots
Free Throws
Lay-ups
Mid-Range Practice
Three-pointers
Dribbling in place (For dribbling drills, always use both hands)
Dribbling while jogging around the court
Crossing over while crossing the court
Passing to a wall

Practice really does make perfect in this case, and mix that with your determination, and you'll be great.

Learn More Here:
10th Grade AAU Boys Basketball Tryouts in Orlando
10th Grade Elite Boys Basketball in Orlando

No comments:

Post a Comment